Marketing and Communications Manager.
Image Skillnet is a unique not for profit, enterprise-led training network, formed to support the hair and beauty sector within the Republic of Ireland.
Through engaging with employers and employees, our vision is to support and enable enterprises to participate in workforce development and life-long learning in order to build a strong, highly skilled and sustainable workforce within the hair and beauty sector.
Image Skillnet is looking to recruit a collaborative, innovative and creative Marketing and Communications manager to join our dynamic and enthusiastic team.
The role is based on a 39-hour working week and will be based full time in our office in Carrick-on-Shannon, Co Leitrim.
The role will focus on creating multi-channel marketing and communications campaigns, leveraging various tools and platforms in order to build an industry community, brand awareness, membership, and sales.
Your main duties may include (but will not be limited to):
Managing, developing, and growing all aspects of our marketing and communications strategy alongside management.
- Managing a small marketing team and collaborating with the wider team.
- Growing membership and driving sales.
- Maintaining and enhancing the Image Skillnet websites.
- Managing time in a positive and productive way to ensure that all work is carried out in a timely manner and creates a return on investment.
- Managing end-to-end content creations on all platforms including websites, social media, and email marketing.
- Featuring in social media campaigns (such as Instagram lives/reels)
- Managing SEO and advertising campaigns.
- Support the integration of Hubspot Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and marketing system.
- Develop, execute and grow our email marketing position
- Creating and sourcing relevant blog content for the website.
- Creating graphic designs as needed.
- Maximizing the exposure of the organisation.
- Successfully strengthening Image Skillnet’s position as a key organisation within the hair and beauty industry.
- Adhering to the standards and brand guidelines established by the organisation.
- Building brand awareness and continuously driving, developing, and implementing integrated marketing and communication activities.
- Ensuring the organisation is perfectly represented and that the brand image is effectively communicated and maintained at all levels.
- Building strong relationships at all organisational levels, both internally and externally.
- Developing engaging, creative, interesting content which informs audiences and promotes brand messages, through video, imagery, and written format.
- Researching various topics as required.
- Attending trade shows and marketing events as required.
- Ensuring management is aware of any potential issues or risks.
- Managing and measuring digital marketing campaigns, identifying campaign opportunities, planning and executing accordingly.
- Designing and presenting podcasts (as requested)
- Developing a strong understanding of key products & services, competition, industry and marketing goals and commercial objectives
- Working closely with sales to understand customer insights and buying patterns and applying these to the marketing strategy.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts new audiences to our website and nurtures them to become qualified leads.
- Creating regular reports that track key performance indicators and metrics across all communication platforms.
- Ensuring adherence to General Data Protection Regulation compliance.
Skills & Specifications:
- Must have a strong industry working knowledge, a very strong understanding of the needs and challenges our members face, a real interest in the hair and beauty industry and excellent content creation skills.
- Excellent experience in people management and leadership skills.
- Positive and supportive attitude.
- 3 years’ marketing and communications experience.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Team player and ability to work off your own initiative.
- An excellent command of English; written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent experience with WordPress.
- Excellent experience in producing end-to-end content for social media.
- Experience working with marketing tools, WordPress, email, social media, Canva, Capcut and display advertising campaigns, publishing rich content online that helps deliver strong sales and membership engagement growth.
- Highly organised with attention to detail.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to network and develop key relationships with stakeholders and our community.
- Proficient use of Google Analytics and the ability to translate data into usable insights
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills with previous experience in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good working knowledge of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- The ideal candidate will be flexible in their approach and will support other division fulfill their roles as and when required.
Desirable but not essential:
- Prior experience working within the hair or beauty industry.
- Experience developing and producing podcasts.
- 3rd level qualification in marketing, integrated communications, journalism/PR, or related field.
- Coding knowledge.
- Experience working in a membership-based organisation.
For the ideal candidate we will offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Potential to work a 4-day week.
- 21 days holidays
- Year-end Bonus
- Bike to work Scheme.
- Paid Pension contribution
- Paid Sick Leave
- Beautiful office and surroundings
- Free parking
- Canteen facilities
- Training and development
- Dynamic and creative team
- Warm, friendly, and collaborative environment
- Salary: not disclosed
To apply for this position please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org