Join Our Team
Hairdressing / Barbering Subject Matter Expert, for the role of Sales & Member Engagement Executive with Image Skillnet.
Image Skillnet is a unique not-for-profit, enterprise-led training network, formed to support the hair & beauty sector within the Republic of Ireland.
Through engaging with employers and employees, our vision is to support and enable enterprises to participate in workforce development and life-long learning in order to build a strong, highly skilled and sustainable workforce within the hair & beauty sector.
We are currently seeking to recruit a Sales & Member Engagement Executive with hairdressing and barbering expertise. The ideal candidate will be flexible, adaptable, multi-disciplined, highly-organised, and confident in their ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a high performing team.
Main Duties to Include (but not be limited to):
- Ensuring the delivery of assigned KPI’s and targets. This will be done through the development and engagement of a large membership base, and through the development of relationships with various stakeholders. Image Skillnet provides a supportive and aligned service that is bespoke to our members’ requirements. Member engagement and positive relationship development is critical to the role.
- Reviewing, developing and implementing sales processes.
- Engaging existing members, generating new members and closing sales.
- Providing high-end customer service, interactions, and tangible value to our members in a timely manner.
- Participation on various on-going projects and research as required by the company.
Skills and Specifications:
Desirable but not essential:
For the ideal candidate we will offer:
The role is a fixed term contract until the 31st of December 2023 (but may be extended beyond this date subject to budgets). Contracted hours are based on a 39-hour week and the role will be based full-time in our office in Carrick-on-Shannon, Co Leitrim.
Salary: not disclosed.
Applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org