Phibrows Training March
March 23, 2024 - March 24, 2024
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
By The Dublin Makeup Academy
Saturday 23rd & Sunday 24th of March 2024
2 x days live in-person plus 6 months online access.
10am – 5.30pm
1st Live day in Mespil Hotel, 50-60 Mespil Rd, Dublin 4, D04 E7N2
2nd Live day in The Dublin Makeup Academy, Dublin 2.
Online via The Craftmaster App.
Image Skillnet Member Price : €1736
Full Price for non-Image Skillnet Members : €2600
Price includes your full kit (worth €980).
PhiBrows is a manual, semi-permanent technique of hyper-realistic eyebrow drawing in which eyebrow shape is calculated according to face morphology and golden proportion (phi 1.618). It is a manual process of inserting pigment below the epidermis and the upper part of the reticular dermis of the skin. This procedure is performed manually using sterile disposable tools and using pigment that matches the natural color of the client’s eyebrows. The result is very realistic because only the natural hair growth of eyebrows is followed during the work. For more information see: https://www.phi-academy.com/treatment/phibrows/
The course consists of 2 days face-to-face, in-person training after which your progress will continue to be assessed and monitored via the online learning application Craft Master. You will have 6 month’s access to the Craft Master App. Videos, demonstrations and examples of strokes are all accessible in the App to help you continuously upskill. Work is submitted via the App, and is reviewed by Grand Master Kim to ensure you move through the levels of the course towards graduation. In total, the entire program consists of 12 levels of progress which end with your PhiBrow Qualification.
The course includes:
- 2 days of in-person training at The Dublin Makeup Academy with one of only 8 global PhiAcademy Grand Masters – Kim O’ Sullivan
- PhiBrows Premium Microblading Starter Kit – worth €980. Includes all the new PhiBrow tools and enough kit for 80 treatments
- Access to the Craft Master App
- Six months ongoing support and supervision
- Access to all lectures
- Access to additional resources (photos, videos, guides)
- Free unlimited access to the PhiBrows Skin Expert Online Course
- Free access to the PhiShading Lecture Course
- Free access to the First Class Service Course
- Free access to the Get More Clients Course
Prior to attending the 2-day course, you will need to do some home learning from the teaching material provided by Kim. You will need to allow 8-16 hours for this task. This will include:
- Blood borne pathogens
- Infection prevention and control
- Stroke patterns
Day 1 In-Person Training Covers:
- Conditions of the work, the way in which we protect ourselves and clients together with our material
- The manner of determining the skin incision depth as well as the pigment application
- Calculating the shape according to the proportions of the face by using the golden intersection compass (1.618)
- Digital determination of the symmetry using the PhiBrows mobile application
- Different post-treatment actions according to the various types of skin
- Colour durability and maintenance
- Introducing the colours as well as their reaction through the skin
- Practical exercises of drawing the shape on paper
- Practical exercises of drawing hairs on latex
- Different hair stroke flow techniques
Day 2 In-Person Training Covers:
- Practice of the preparation of shapes and symmetry on live models
- Practice of different configuration of the hairs. Each student will be provided with a live model. They will design a shape of eyebrows together with Kim, and under her supervision they will fill in the hair strokes
- Demonstration of the PhiShading technique
Craftmaster Online Learning App
After completion of the 2-day in-person training, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance. Your PhiBrow Artist Certificate will not be awarded until the full course is completed (all 12 levels via CraftMaster). In order to graduate, you must show that you have demonstrated satisfactory skills in:
- Drawing hair on a skin simulation
- Drawing symmetry on a live model
- Drawing hair on a live model
Please Note: this course requires a lot of practice. With diligent practice on latex skins and live models, it takes on average 1-2 months for someone to demonstrate the above skill sets and graduate in full from the course. If a student does not spend enough time practicing it may take longer. The length of time until graduation is completely dependent on student dedication. During this time, you have access to your Grand Master (Kim) via the App to support you and help you graduate through the levels. This 1:1 support is valid for 6 months from the first day of in-person training.
Failure to complete the course within 6 months will result in additional charges to keep Craft Master activated. Extensions to courses must be done within 12 months of the initial 2-day course. Any extensions outside of this timeline will result in paying the full rate of the course again.
Upon successful completion of all 12 levels you will be issued your PhiBrow Artist Certificate as well as a watermark and PhiBrow Artist number to use on photos of your work. You will be listed on the Global Map of PhiBrow Artists, and on the PhiBrow website. https://phi-academy.com/
For more information about this microblading training course, visit https://thedublinmakeupacademy.com/
or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438.
Venue: The Dublin Make Up Academy