Welcome to our Competition Page!
If you have found your way to this page you will know from Instagram that it is COMPETITION TIME here at Image Skillnet!!!
It’s been a tough year and it will be a long time before we forget 2020. For everyone in our industry whether you are in the Hair or Beauty Sector, there are been some dark days and anxious times. We have been thinking of you all and figured that you could all do with a little bit of a boost. And as much as we would like to send you to a 5 star resort, we just can’t do that at the moment with travel restrictions. So for now, we have arranged some fabulous prizes which we think you will enjoy and which will also add value to your business.
- For our Beauty Colleagues we have an On-line PhiBrows Microblading Training Course with @thedublinmakeupacademy worth €2,200 to be won!
- And for our Colleagues in the Hairdressing & Barbering Sectors we have 3 Hairdressing Live 12 month Subscriptions, each valued at €275 up for grabs.
Please read on for more details of these great prizes.
PhiBrows Microblading Online Training Course with The Dublin Makeup Academy
The PhiBrows Microblading Online Training Course gives you the opportunity to practice the art of microblading individually, following the instructions from online lectures and resources provided by the Academy, with 6 months of ongoing supervision and support. https://www.phi-academy.com/treatment/phibrows/
No matter if you are a beginner or already experienced in PMU, the course is recommended for everyone. An easy step-by-step process allows you to develop your skills at your own pace and from the comfort of your home. You will have up to six months to complete the course at your own pace. With the PhiBrows online course, you will also receive all the necessary tools to succeed in your training and master the art of microblading. The course includes:
- PhiBrows Premium Microblading Kit
- Access to the Craft Master App
- Access to all lectures
- Access to additional resources (photos, videos, guides)
- Six months ongoing support and supervision
- A day of in person training at The Dublin Makeup Academy
- Free unlimited access to PhiBrows Skin Expert Online Course
- Free access to Phi Shading lecture course
- Free access to 5 star client service
It also includes a full professional starter kit with the new Phibrows tools. The starter kit provides enough contents for 80 treatments and includes:
- 10 PhiBrows disposable tools
- U blade eccentric
- 10 PhiBrows disposable tools
- 14# blade classic 10 PhiBrows disposable tools
- U blade classic1 classic tool with a part of eccentric tool
- 1 eccentric tool with a part of classic tool1 Phi tool
- 1 package of O-rings
- 3 latex Scissors
- Phibrows Tweezers
- 2 mineral sketch pencils
- 5 pigments 10ml
- 3 auxiliary pigments 10ml
- 1 Phibrows brow compass
Craftmaster Online Learning App
The Craft Master App is a unique tool developed by PhiBrows to support its students in every step of their PhiBrow journey. Videos, demonstrations and examples of strokes are all accessible in the app to help you continuously upskill. Work is submitted by students via the app, and is reviewed by your Master (Kim) to ensure you move through the levels of the course towards graduation. In total, the entire program consists of 11 levels of progress which end with your Phibrow Qualification. Your PhiBrow Artist Certificate will not be awarded until the full course is completed (all 11 levels via CraftMaster). In order to graduate, you must show that you have demonstrated satisfactory skills in:
1. drawing hair on a skin simulation
2. drawing symmetry on a live model
3. drawing hair on a live model.
The total training costs €2,200. This includes a full professional starter kit worth €840, with the new Phibrows tools. For more information on this training visit https://thedublinmakeupacademy.com/
Hairdressing Live – A Year’s Access
Hairdressing Live is the first online LIVE hairdressing academy, providing you with the best hairdressing education available. The online classes allow you to hone your hairdressing skills and become an expert, learning from some of the most influential names in the industry. Tune in and watch the live tutorial where you’ll be able to interact with the educator via a Q&A session, and re-watch it at your own leisure time and time again.
1. Session Masterclasses
Featuring the leading hairstylists who head up teams backstage at London, New York, Milan and Paris fashion weeks;
- Eugen Souleiman
- Laurent Philippon
- Paul Davey
- James Earnshaw
- Declan Sheils
- Tina Farey
- Josh Aspell
2. Cutting Masterclasses
In these classes the educators cover classic fundamentals, advanced techniques, over directions, sectioning, comb management and much more. The educators are;
- Tim Hartley
- JB Mazella
- Tom Connell
- Akos Bodi
- Paul Davey
- Ben Brown
- Steven Buzassy
- Andrew Heasman
3. Men’s Barbering
Some of the industry’s best men’s hair cutters are here to help guide you and inspire you through your hairdressing career. These are;
- Kevin Luchmun
- Ky Wilson
- Johnny BaBa
- Brett Mac Donald
- Paul Davey
4. Colouring Masterclasses
Amazing colour artists present outstanding classes which will hand hold you through techniques to have you creating colours that will blow your client list through the roof! Educators include;
- Robert Eaton
- Christel Lundqvist
- Jack Howard
- Warren Boodaghian
- Jayson Gray
- Carolyn Newman
5. Business Masterclasses
These classes are not just for business owners, but for all stylists. Every stylist should look at themselves as a business within a salon business. Learn from;
- Alan Austin Smith
- David and Nicole Barnett
- Katrina Kelly
- Liz Mc Keon
- Anthony Whitaker
One Year’s Access to Hairdressing Live costs €275. For more details on Hairdressing Live visit; https://www.hairdressinglive.com/
Terms and Conditions for the Instagram Competitions – Hairdressing Live and Phibrow Microblading Training.
- By entering these prize draws, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and any decisions reached by Image Skillnet, which are final and binding in all matters related to these prize draws.
- The Phibrows Microblading Training competition runs from November 18th until midnight November Thursday 26th.
- The Hairdressing Live competition runs from November 19th until midnight November Friday 27th.
- Entries submitted after the closing date will not be included.
- The rules on how to enter are fully described in the competition post on the @imageskillnet Instagram page.
- Each participant can only enter each competition once. Only the first Entry by each participant will be accepted and constitute a valid Entry.
- There is 1 prize in the PhiBrows Microblading Training competition and 3 prizes in the Hairdressing Live 12 month Subscription competition. Each winner will receive 1 prize only.
- The Winner of the PhiBrows Microblading Training competition will be chosen at random on Friday 27th November. The Winner will be announced on Friday 27th November on @imageskillnet Instagram stories and on the competition post.
- The winners of the Hairdressing Live 12 month Subscription competition will be chosen at random on Saturday 28th November. The Winner will be announced on Saturday 28th November on @imageskillnet Instagram stories and on the competition post.
- The winners will be contacted by direct message on Instagram 0n the respective dates. (Friday 27th and Saturday 28th November)
- Image Skillnet reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that no contact has been made within 14 days of Winner being contacted by direct message or if the Winner does not comply with the entry criteria for the specific competition.
- Entrants must be residents of the Republic of Ireland, and aged 18 and over.
- The Phibrows Microblading Training competition is not open to the employees and immediate family members of Image Skillnet or The Dublin Makeup Academy.
- The Hairdressing Live competition is not open to the employees and immediate family members of Image Skillnet or The Dublin Makeup Academy.
- The full prize descriptions will be listed on www.imageskillnet.ie (see above)
- Prizes are non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative.
- In the event of cancellations, there will not be a refund of the prize value.
- Entrants must be part of the hair and beauty sector. Image Skillnet reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and may disqualify any participant found to be ineligible, or for submitting false information.
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded as a proof of age.
- In the case of the On-line Phibrows Microblading Training competition, the winner must complete an Image Skillnet Training Profile Sheet as part of their prize.
- Image Skillnet reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe that any winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
- The prizes must be claimed in accordance with the instructions in the notification message, within fourteen (14) days of the notification message. Failure to claim the prize in accordance with the instructions in the notification message within 14 days will result in the forfeit of the prize, and an alternative winner will be chosen.
- Image Skillnet may request that the winners participate in reasonable post-event publicity however the winners are not under any obligation to participate.
- The decision of Image Skillnet regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Image Skillnet reserves the right to amend the rules of the competition, or withdraw the competition at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- Image Skillnet or Instagram is not liable for liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss, damage, or injury which is suffered, as a result of entering the competitions, failing to win, winning, accepting or using a prize.
- The competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.