Skip to content
Terms and Conditions for Instagram Competitions November 2020Darina Cryan2021-03-05T15:48:12+00:00
Terms and Conditions for the Instagram Competition – Hairdressing Live and Phibrow Microblading Training.
- By entering these prize draws, you agree to these Terms and Conditions and any decisions reached by Image Skillnet, which are final and binding in all matters related to these prize draws.
- The Phibrows Microblading Training competition runs from November 18th until midnight November Thursday 26th.
- The Hairdressing Live competition runs from November 19th until midnight November Friday 27th.
- Entries submitted after the closing date will not be included.
- The rules on how to enter are fully described in the competition post on the @imageskillnet Instagram page.
- Each participant can only enter each competition once. Only the first Entry by each participant will be accepted and constitute a valid Entry.
- There is 1 prize in the PhiBrows Microblading Training competition and 3 prizes in the Hairdressing Live 12 month Subscription competition. Each winner will receive 1 prize only.
- The Winner of the PhiBrows Microblading Training competition will be chosen at random on Friday 27th November. The Winner will be announced on Friday 27th November on @imageskillnet Instagram stories and on the competition post.
- The winners of the Hairdressing Live 12 month Subscription competition will be chosen at random on Saturday 28th November. The Winner will be announced on Saturday 28th November on @imageskillnet Instagram stories and on the competition post.
- The winners will be contacted by direct message on Instagram 0n the respective dates. (Friday 27th and Saturday 28th November)
- Image Skillnet reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that no contact has been made within 14 days of Winner being contacted by direct message or if the Winner does not comply with the entry criteria for the specific competition.
- Entrants must be residents of the Republic of Ireland, and aged 18 and over.
- The Phibrows Microblading Training competition is not open to the employees and immediate family members of Image Skillnet or The Dublin Makeup Academy.
- The Hairdressing Live competition is not open to the employees and immediate family members of Image Skillnet or The Dublin Makeup Academy.
- The full prize descriptions will be listed on www.imageskillnet.ie (see above)
- Prizes are non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative.
- In the event of cancellations, there will not be a refund of the prize value.
- Entrants must be part of the hair and beauty sector. Image Skillnet reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants and may disqualify any participant found to be ineligible, or for submitting false information.
- Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded as a proof of age.
- In the case of the On-line Phibrows Microblading Training competition, the winner must complete an Image Skillnet Training Profile Sheet as part of their prize.
- Image Skillnet reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe that any winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
- The prizes must be claimed in accordance with the instructions in the notification message, within fourteen (14) days of the notification message. Failure to claim the prize in accordance with the instructions in the notification message within 14 days will result in the forfeit of the prize, and an alternative winner will be chosen.
- Image Skillnet may request that the winners participate in reasonable post-event publicity however the winners are not under any obligation to participate.
- The decision of Image Skillnet regarding any aspect of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Image Skillnet reserves the right to amend the rules of the competition, or withdraw the competition at any time if circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
- Image Skillnet or Instagram is not liable for liabilities relating to any direct or indirect loss, damage, or injury which is suffered, as a result of entering the competitions, failing to win, winning, accepting or using a prize.
- The competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.