- Hotel and Event Online Flower Program (Module 3)
April 14, 2021 - May 10, 2021
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
By Kay’s Flower School
Starts April 14th 2021
4 weeks online along with 6 months access to the pre-recorded online program.
Online in the Bloom Room virtual classroom.
Image Skillnet member price: €675
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €900
This includes all the flowers, foliage and sundries required for the program certificate.
To attend this course, learners must have completed the Kay’s Flower School ‘Presentation Hand Tied Course’, or be proficient in the handtied spiraling technique. This Module 3 is a direct follow-on from the Module 2 at Kay’s Flower School.
This program will elevate your floristry skills to a whole new level as you will accomplish a large number of practical elements throughout your training. Every practical lesson you learn will be suitable for intimate micro weddings as well as larger wedding events. You will be coached and expertly guided by Janette who will teach you all the vital tips, tricks and techniques to help you become a top tier bridal floristry supplier. Along with the 4 weeks of online training, you will have access to the Student Resource Section on https://flowerschoolireland.com/ a hot spot where you will have access to a bank of further free tutorials. You will also benefit from everlasting back-up and support via e-mail with the Kay’s Flower School team.
- Consulting with a Bride or Wedding Planner
- Consultation Forms / Contracts / Pre-questioners / Deposits / Payments
- Review of Flower Conditioning and Handling
- Practical – Free Form Large Bridal Bouquets
- Practical – Tussy Mussy Corsages and Buttonholes
- Practical – Flower Crown
- Collaborating with Influencers and Bloggers
- Practical – All Rose Hand tied Bridal Bouquet
- Practical – Flower Girls Wands
- Practical – Rose Buttonholes and Wrist Corsages
- Preparing for Wedding Fairs
- Practical – All Wired Posie Bouquet
- Practical – All Wired Teardrop Wedding Bouquet
- Practical – Orchid Corsages
- Practical – Pomander
- Preparing your Wedding Brochure & Portfolio
- Preparing your Fresh Flower Order for Weddings (crucial timing advice)
- Costing and Pricing a Full Wedding
- Planning a Photo Shoot
- Practical – Flower Girls Basket
- Practical – Pew Ends
For more information on this course contact Kay’s Flower School at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.