- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Teaching & Education Dublin
March 29, 2020 - March 28, 2021
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- VTCT Level 4 Cert in Teaching & Education + VTCT Level 3 Cert in Assessing Bundle *Online*
July 12, 2020 - May 16, 2021
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
By Bronwyn Conroy.
Starting July 12th 2020 – induction day.
1 Sunday per month over 10 months.
Dates for Teaching & Education are;
August 16th, September 20th, October 18th, November 15th, December 13th 2020.
January 17th and February 21st 2021.
10am – 12pm and 2pm – 4pm.
1 extra day may be required subject to the VTCT Assessor’s availability – this will be agreed with the group.
Dates for Assessing:
To be confirmed.
Online through Zoom.
Along with 30 hours of Teaching Observation and Teaching Practice in Bronwyn Conroy’s School in Cork or Dublin, or at a VEC/college local to you. (Once colleges are reopened).
And 1 day assessing in a realistic training environment.
Image Skillnet member price: €2288
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €2860
***This is a bundle price offer for both the VTCT Level 4 in Teaching, and the VTCT Level 3 Cert in Assessing, when you pay for both before commencing the VTCT Level 4 in Teaching.***
Attendees must be qualified and practicing for a minimum of 5 years. Prospective candidates must phone the school to speak with Anna, to ensure that they are fully aware of what is involved, and fully committed to completing the course.
This course is especially suited to qualified Beauty Therapists, Hairdressers, Barbers, Nail Technicians, Make-Up Artists and Beauticians who wish to start a career as a Teacher and Assessor.
Course Content – VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training.
The main aim of the VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training is to prepare trainee teachers to teach in a wide range of contexts. It requires observation and assessment of practice. Exclusive to Bronwyn Conroy, a free DISK Personality Test is offered to all teaching students to help them increase their personal and professional success.
Mandatory Units (21 Credits)
- 3001 – Level 3 – Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training.
- 3020 – Level 4 – Planning to meet the needs of learners in education and training.
- 3021 – Level 4 – Delivering education and training.
- 3022 – Level 4 – Assessing learners in education and training.
- 3023 – Level 4 – Using resources for education and training.
Optional Unit (15 Credits)
- 3040 – Level 4 – Teaching in a specialist area.
Total: 36 Credits
- Theory lessons.
- Home assignments.
- Practical ‘Micro-Teaching’ college based lessons.
- Ongoing assessment.
- Practical teaching assessments.
Course Content – VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Assessing.
This is a practical based qualification aimed at tutors who wish to guide learners through the assessment process and assess occupational competance in an individual’s work enviroment. Tutors will learn how to formulate assessment plans, provide feedback to candidates, conduct practical assessments and develop a portfolio of work.
- Understanding the principles and practice of assessment.
- Assessing vocational skills, knowledge and understanding.
- Assessing occupational competancy in the work environment.
- Principles and requirements of assessments.
- Types of assessment methods.
- Demonstrate assessment planning.
- Managing information relating to assessment.
- Planning the assessment within the work environment.
- Provide feedback following the assessment.
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Teaching & Education which maps to Level 6 on the Irish QQI Framework.
- VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement.
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.
***Payment plan available on this course. Contact us for more details.***