- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Teaching & Education Dublin
March 29, 2020 - March 28, 2021
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
By Bronwyn Conroy.
Starting March 29th 2020 in Dublin.
1 day per month over 11 months.
10 – 4pm.
1 extra day may be required subject to the VTCT Assessor’s availability.
The Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty Schools in Dublin and Cork.
Image Skillnet member price: €2288
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €2860
Attendees must be qualified and practicing for a minimum of 5 years. Prospective candidates must phone the school to speak with Anna, to ensure that they are fully aware of what is involved, and fully committed to completing the course.
This course is especially suited to qualified Beauty Therapists, Hairdressers, Barbers, Nail Technicians, Make-Up Artists and Beauticians who wish to start a career as a Teacher and Assessor.
***This is a bundle price offer for both the VTCT Level 4 in Teaching, and the VTCT Level 3 Cert in Assessing, when you pay for both before commencing the VTCT Level 4 in Teaching.***
Course Content – VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training.
The main aim of the VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training is to prepare trainee teachers to teach in a wide range of contexts. It requires observation and assessment of practice. Exclusive to Bronwyn Conroy, a free DISK Personality Test is offered to all teaching students to help them increase their personal and professional success.
Mandatory Units (21 Credits)
- 3001 – Level 3 – Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training.
- 3020 – Level 4 – Planning to meet the needs of learners in education and training.
- 3021 – Level 4 – Delivering education and training.
- 3022 – Level 4 – Assessing learners in education and training.
- 3023 – Level 4 – Using resources for education and training.
Optional Unit (15 Credits)
- 3040 – Level 4 – Teaching in a specialist area.
Total: 36 Credits
- Theory lessons.
- Home assignments.
- Practical ‘Micro-Teaching’ college based lessons.
- Ongoing assessment.
- Practical teaching assessments.
Course Content – VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Assessing.
This is a practical based qualification aimed at tutors who wish to guide learners through the assessment process and assess occupational competance in an individual’s work enviroment. Tutors will learn how to formulate assessment plans, provide feedback to candidates, conduct practical assessments and develop a portfolio of work.
- Understanding the principles and practice of assessment.
- Assessing vocational skills, knowledge and understanding.
- Assessing occupational competancy in the work environment.
- Principles and requirements of assessments.
- Types of assessment methods.
- Demonstrate assessment planning.
- Managing information relating to assessment.
- Planning the assessment within the work environment.
- Provide feedback following the assessment.
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Teaching & Education which maps to Level 6 on the Irish QQI Framework.
- VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement.
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.
***Payment plan available on this course. Contact us for more details.***