- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Teaching & Education Dublin
September 29, 2019 - June 28, 2020
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Teaching & Education Cork
October 6, 2019 - July 26, 2020
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
By Bronwyn Conroy.
September 29th in Dublin.
October 6th in Cork.
1 day per month over 9 months.
10 – 4pm.
The Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty Schools in Dublin and Cork.
Image Skillnet member price: €1772
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €2215
Attendees must be qualified and practicing for a minimum of 5 years. Prospective candidates must phone the school to speak with Anna, to ensure that they are fully aware of what is involved, and fully committed to completing the course.
This course is especially suited to qualified Beauty Therapists, Hairdressers, Barbers, Nail Technicians, Make-Up Artists and Beauticians who wish to start a career as a Tutor or Teacher.
The main aim of the VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training is to prepare trainee teachers to teach in a wide range of contexts. It requires observation and assessment of practice. Exclusive to Bronwyn Conroy, a free DISK Personality Test is offered to all teaching students to help them increase their personal and professional success.
Mandatory Units (21 Credits)
- 3001 – Level 3 – Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training.
- 3020 – Level 4 – Planning to meet the needs of learners in education and training.
- 3021 – Level 4 – Delivering education and training.
- 3022 – Level 4 – Assessing learners in education and training.
- 3023 – Level 4 – Using resources for education and training.
Optional Unit (15 Credits)
- 3040 – Level 4 – Teaching in a specialist area.
Total: 36 Credits
- Theory lessons.
- Home assignments.
- Practical ‘Micro-Teaching’ college based lessons.
- Ongoing assessment.
- Practical teaching assessments.
- VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Teaching & Education which maps to Level 6 on the Irish QQI Framework.
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.
***Payment plan available on this course. Contact us for more details.***