- VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Assessing *Online*
August 1, 2020 - November 30, 2020
10:00 AM - 11:55 PM
By Bronwyn Conroy.
1 day per month over 2 months.
10 – 4pm.
1 day online through Zoom.
1 day assessing in a realistic training environment (once colleges and salons are reopened).
Image Skillnet member price: €516
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €645
This course is suitable for tutors of all awarding bodies including ITEC City and Guilds.
Learners will be required to develop a portfolio of evidence including examples of your candidate’s work, assessment plans, feedback to candidates and conducting practical assessments.
This is a practical based qualification aimed at tutors who wish to guide learners through the assessment process and assess occupational competance in an individual’s work enviroment. Tutors will learn how to formulate assessment plans, provide feedback to candidates, conduct practical assessments and develop a portfolio of work.
Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment.
- The context and principles of internal quality assurance.
- Planning the internal quality assurance of assessment.
- Techniques and criteria for monitoring the quality of assessment internally.
- How to internally maintain, improve and evaluate the quality of assessment.
- How to manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment.
- The legal and good practice requirements for the internal quality assurance of assessment.
Internally assure the quality of assessment by being able to;
- Internally evaluate the quality of assessment.
- Internally maintain and improve the quality of assessment.
- Manage information relevant to internal quality assurance of assessment.
- Plan the internal quality assurance of assessment.
- Maintain legal and good practice requirements when internally monitoring and maintaining the quality of assessment.
- VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement.
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.