- Virtual Classroom Essentials Training June 3rd & 10th
May 26, 2020 - June 10, 2020
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
By John Kilroy of Flex Labs and Harvest Resources,
in conjunction with The Irish Institute of Training & Development.
June 3rd & 10th 2020.
1 week in total.
2 live Virtual Classrooms for 2 hours each day: 10am – 12pm.
Plus independant learning for the week.
Image Skillnet member price: €250
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €350
All course attendees will be notified of any changes or postponements to Image Skillnet courses as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak.
This programme is tailored for all training and education professionals who need to quickly transform classroom sessions into engaging virtual delivery.
The Virtual Classroom Essentials Training is designed to help learning professionals quickly transition their existing training programmes to virtual delivery. Participants will gain an insight into best practice approaches for the design and delivery of interactive and engaging live classroom sessions, and gain first-hand experience of the virtual classroom environment.
This fully online, practical course is delivered over a one-week period using a blend of online resources, virtual classroom and social learning. Participants will be actively working on designing their own Virtual Classroom during the programme.
The Virtual Classroom Essentials Programme is an Endorsed and Awarded Programme of the Irish Institute of Training & Development. All successful programme participants will be awarded Certification from the IITD.
This is a practical programme and participants will be working on their own in-house courses during the programme.
Modules & Topics
- Fundamentals of instructional design for Virtual Classrooms
- Creating your Virtual Classroom storyboard
- Virtual Classroom interactive tools
- Preparing for your Virtual Classroom
- Facilitating a Virtual Classroom
- Virtual Classroom software and technology
- 2 x Live Virtual Classrooms (duration of each Virtual Classroom is 2 hours)
- Independent learning activity pre-Virtual Classroom & post-Virtual Classroom
- Moderation of suite of activity throughout the week
- Access to a Virtual Classroom design toolkit
Upon completion of this training you will have learned how to;
- Quickly transition your classroom session to virtual delivery
- Design highly engaging, interactive live online sessions
- Practice the core skills for facilitating an interactive virtual classroom using a range of tools including breakout sessions, live chat, polls, moderated Q & As and video asset integration
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.