- Threading Certificate
June 12, 2019
6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
By Sharon Leavy.
Tuesday May 7th 2019 in Athlone.
Wednesday June 12th 2019 in Portlaoise.
1 evening 6pm – 10pm.
The Sharon Leavy College of Hair and Beauty, Athlone and Portlaoise.
Image Skillnet member price: €112.50
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €150
Threading can dramatically increase your annual earnings. Working in your salon, or as a free lance therapist doing 6 treatments per week costing €12 each, can generate additional revenue of up to €3,456 per year.
Threading is an ancient form of hair removal where the therapist uses thread to remove unwanted hair from eyebrows, upper lip, chin and sides of face. As thread is used there is no risk of burning. The thread removes the hair not the skin, therefore it is suitable for even the most sensitive skin. It is possible to go over an area more than once and threading will also remove the shortest of hairs. Eyebrow threading takes approximately 10-15 minutes, lip threading 5-10 minutes, chin threading 5-10 minutes, and sides of face takes 10 minutes.
Theory & Practical
- History of Threading.
- Consultation and client care.
- Hygiene and sterilisation procedures.
- Client record card.
- Achieving the perfect shape.
- Preparation of treatment area.
- Technique of using thread.
- Removal from the follicle.
- Stretching and positioning.
- The technique you learn will teach you to thread and in return this can be used on all areas – brows, lip, chin & sides of face.
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.