- The Perfect Salon Experience with Wella
May 5, 2021
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
By Nadine Walshe of Wella
Wednesday 5th May
Practical Blowdrying 2-4pm
Online via Zoom.
FREE to Image Skillnet Members!
Who Should Apply For This Course:
This course is for trainees.
In this one-day course you will learn:
- Salon etiquette (gowning/towel, appearance, courtesy with clients, conversation dos/don’ts)
- Shampoo experience (how to, correct products, massage)
- Product Knowledge
- The art of consultation (open/closed questions, eye level)
- How to finish off a service (removing gowns, product recommendations, re-booking)
Students are required to provide their own head block/blow-dry model and tools to blow-dry for the practical session in the second half of the day.
Access to a computer/device and broadband.
Qualification Awarded on Completion
You will receive a Wella certificate on completion.
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.