- Tape Extensions and Fillers for Hair Loss August 19th 2019
August 19, 2019
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
By Aileen Maher.
August 19th 2019.
1 day, 10 – 3pm.
Ashbyrne Training, Lurg Lane, The Curragh, Co. Kildare.
This course is priced per salon, allowing 2 people per salon to attend.
Image Skillnet member price: €120
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €160.
- Introduction to tape extensions.
- How to fit a tape extension.
- Knowledge on hair loss.
- Demo on live model fitting extensions.
- Practical work fitting extensions.
- Ways of dressing all new ponytails.
- Introduction to other services available as fillers for hair loss (T-Partings and Secret Spots).
About the Trainer.
Aileen Maher is a professional hairdresser who ran her own salon for 25 years. Having completed her Teacher/Assessor & IQA Award, she is now a Teacher/Educator for Xpert Professional IRE. Aileen designed this course in order to teach other hairdressers and barbers everything there is to know about hair, scalp and wig therapy. Her aim is for all her trainees to be able to run successful scalp clinics, in which they will look after all types of hair loss and scalp issues in both men and woman. She is an expert in fitting wigs and hair pieces, and she teaches a gentle approach in caring for your clients, easing them through this tough experience.
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.
Venue: Ashbyrne Training