- Back to Basics Cutting Training with Ben Brown
May 4, 2021 - May 7, 2021
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
By Kate Lynch and Eimear Morris of The Creative Society
Tuesday 4th May and Friday 7th May
10am-12pm on both days
Online via Zoom.
Image Skillnet Member Price (Salon ticket): €35
Non-Image Skillnet Member Price €49
May 10th is just around the corner… it’s time to get organised! During this workshop you will learn how to come up with amazing ideas for content and schedule your posting so you can stay present on Social Media when you return to work. We encourage you to bring your team so you can involve them in the content creation process!
**These sessions will be recorded if you cannot attend**
- Tips for Planning Content
- Brainstorming and Content Pillars
- Using a Content Calendar
- Creating Reusable Templates
- Common Problem Areas
- Scheduling Content in advance (using Creator Studio)
- Planning stories
- Ensure you join the zoom meeting via laptop/desktop/iPad
- Bring some paper and pen
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.