November 1, 2022 - November 30, 2022
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
By Bronwyn Conroy
Start date TBC
Tuesdays 7 – 9pm.
Live online via Zoom. (Not recorded).
Image Skillnet member price: €695
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €995
This course is designed for complete beginners, or for qualified therapists looking to know more about facial skincare.
Ireland’s leading skincare influencer, Jennifer Rock The Skin Nerd, taught in The Bronwyn Conroy School, and that is one of the reasons that a copy of Jennifer’s book is provided with this course.
This course is delivered via Zoom with a live tutor each week. You must attend the live sessions. Learning resources are made available through the Bronwyn Conroy Moodle platform.
- Facial skincare requirements
- Differentiating skin types and tones
- Skin conditions & characteristics
- Effects from environment & lifestyle
- Define the Fitzpatrick scale skin type test
- Anatomy & Physiology relating to facial skincare
- Structures & functions of the skin
- Diseases and disorders of the skin
- Understanding ageing
- Nature of ageing
- Theories of ageing
- Cellular change
- Tissue changes
- Wound healing process
- Active ingredients
The course has a final course test and an assignment that will be assessed by CIBTAC in the UK.
- CIBTAC Level 2 Skincare Award
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.