Sales Training for Staff and Managers with Liz McKeon
June 21, 2021
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
By Liz McKeon
Monday 21st of June
First half of day: Management AND Staff, 10am-1pm
Second half of day: Management ONLY, 2pm-4pm
Image Skillnet Member Price (5 members of staff including Manager): €90
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €127
Would you like to increase your retail sales in your business in 2021?
Do your team need more training to improve their sales?
Then book your team on this sales course with Salon Business Expert, Liz McKeon, who has a proven track record of running a salon where 70% of the turnover was generated from retail sales. This 2.5 hour zoom training is practical, engaging and interactive, with easy to implement practical tips and strategies, which can transform your salon retail business in a matter of weeks.
Morning Session: Management and Staff
The first half of the day will be for both the management and staff. This part of the session will cover:
- Stop worrying about being “pushy” when it comes to retail sales
- Customer Service and why this is so important to achieve high volume retail sales
- Tips to filling your column with high spending clients
- Why retail sales are lost and how to prevent this for 2021
- The client’s financial potential to the salon and why this is so important to your role
- Liz’s “7 Steps to Easy Retailing”
Afternoon Session: Management Only
The second half of the day, (2.5 hours), will be for just the management, to learn about how to measure how staff are doing.
This session will cover the Salon Performance Management Process (ie. activities that ensure that your financial salon goals are consistently being met in an effective and efficient manner). How;
- Work is planned and expectations are set
- Performance of work is monitored
- Staff’s ability to perform is developed and enhanced
- Performance is rated
- Top performance is rewarded, with easy to manage salon bonus and commission structure in place
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.