- Review your Treatment Menu and Make More Money with Liz McKeon
September 20, 2021
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
By Liz McKeon, Salon Business Expert
Monday 20th of September
Image Skillnet Member Price: €50
Non-Image Skillnet Member Price: €71
This one day, interactive, practical programme is for business owners and senior managers looking to increase productivity, gain a better understanding of operating costs and improve profitability.
A well written treatment menu should accomplish the following three requirements:
- Achieve the financial goals of the business
- Fit the realities of your market (will clients purchase at that price?)
- Support the business’s market positioning
If you want to gain the confidence to increase your prices, this programme is a must for your salon success
- Understanding the importance of correct pricing for salon success
- Common pricing mistakes in salon treatment menus
- Price/Quality relationship and your market position
- Set treatment menu based on your own situation
- Cover all costs of every service, and learn how to calculate this
- Quality control of product usage, timing and running costs, ensuring profitability in every service
- Identify your action plan to update your treatment menu
About Liz McKeon
Liz McKeon is an internationally renowned Beauty Business Expert, bestselling author, speaker, business coach and trainer. After spending her early career building and successfully exiting beauty businesses, Liz has been the ‘go to’ business growth expert for over a decade, helping to transform her client’s businesses and lives. To reach as many hair and beauty business owners as possible, Liz published the ultimate industry business manual ’30 Days to Beauty Business Success’ which quickly became an industry bestseller, and Liz has been a woman in demand ever since.
As co-star of ‘The £200 Salon Turnaround’, Liz was able to take a struggling beauty salon and simply using £200 and all of her experience and strategic knowledge transform that business, in just two weeks, to multiply the profitability by 12 times! Liz shares these strategies for success in international trade publications throughout the hair, beauty and spa industry. She is hired by international brands and corporations to train their staff, increase revenues and ultimately show them how to make more money.
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.