By Liz McKeon
Tuesday October 17th
10am – 4pm
Online via Zoom.
PLEASE NOTE: You will receive a separate email from Image Skillnet with the link for the webinar. Keep an eye on your spam/junk folder for this. The email will be sent within office hours of 9am-5pm. If you have signed up for your ticket after 5pm, you will receive the email the following day.
Image Skillnet members price: €30
Full price for non-members: €50
Who is This Course For?
- Interested in becoming a salon receptionist?
- A salon owner or manager thinking about investing in this role, but are unsure about where to start?
- Wanting to move from services to running your business from front of house?
- Confused about how this role can help your business reach it’s full financial potential?
Then this programme is a must for your diary!
Join Liz McKeon, Salon Business Expert, for this interactive one-day programme, which will encourage you to have a whole new perspective on this critical role for salon success. Your receptionist is responsible for the first and last impression a client has of your salon, making front of house one of your most important salon features, and no longer an expensive cost centre.
Receptionists can be seen as an expensive luxury in salons, but with the right training, they are one of your most valuable marketing tools.
Investing in your reception team will:
• Help attract new clients
• Improve client loyalty
• Increase average spend
• Boost retail sales
• Help the team to fill their columns and manage their time
• Create a WOW client experience
On this course you will learn how to:
- Identify the reception job description role
- Strengthen the client experience and retain clients from front of house
- Upsell from reception
- Focus client attention and increase turnover
- Work at reception and become a financial asset to the business
About the Trainer
Liz McKeon, Salon Business Expert, is the ‘go to’ person for business development, assisting salon businesses to reach their full financial potential. Internationally renowned, she is a successful author, business coach, mentor and trainer. Liz’s approach is both engaging and fun, always with a keen eye on the bottom line.
For more information about Liz, visit https://www.lizmckeon.com/
or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438.