Pro-Lash Lift Masterclass
February 12, 2023
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
with Suzanne Egan
Sunday, February 12th 2023
10am – 4pm
Colette Lacey’s Lash & Brow Studio, Athlone, Co.Westmeath
Image Skillnet member price: €170*
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €250
*Price is for training only. Bring your own kit and products. Or purchase Ciaobrow products on the day.*
This Pro-Lash Lift Masterclass is suitable for lash artists who already hold a certificate in Lash Lift & Tint but want to further their skills and achieve consistently good lash lifts day-in and day-out.
*You will need to bring 2 models with you on the day.*
Are you struggling with your lash lifts? Do you feel you could get a better result? Did your training teach you all the new tips and tricks of lash lifting? Are you offering a Double Lash Lift yet?
Up your lash lift game with this pro-training!
This Pro Masterclass is based on helping you use your own products, or you can purchase Suzanne’s Ciaobrow Lash Kit and accessories on the day. Contact Suzanne directly if you would like to purchase the Ciaobrow products.
- Full understanding of the chemical process and science behind a Lash Lift procedure
- Cleaning the lashes
- Choosing the correct shield for your client’s lashes. How do you assess your client’s eyes? Do you know what style of eye your client has to help you choose the correct shield and size?
- Glue free V’s traditional shields
- Flipping V’s exposing the waterline
- Double Lash Lifting using bottom shields
- Fixing the lashes in place using the right tools (Lami Brush, Lash Lift Tool, Y-Comb)
- Glue placement using traditional and new balm glues
- Correct processing times for the lashes
- How to test if the lash is fully processed
- Lifting step 1 solution and processing times
- Fixing step 2 solution and processing times
- Washing the lashes
- Tinting on and off the shields
- Vitamin Keratin Mask
- Nourishing oil and clean up
- Reversal and smoothing out kinks from a previous lift
- Blow drying your clients lashes
- CPD Accredited Certificate / ABT Accredited upon completion of course.
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.