PowderBrows Training - May
May 8, 2023 - May 9, 2023
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
By Hayley Mia McGowan Artistry
Monday 8th & Tuesday 9th May 2023
2 days live, 10am-5pm.
Plus 6 months Craft Master Support.
(You will receive a total of six months online support through the Craft Master App. This course can be passed on average in 2-3 months with hard work and dedication. You will have 9 levels to complete on the Craft Master App to gain your Certificate.)
Online via The Craftmaster App.
& 2 training days at The Westgrove Hotel, Abbeyland, Clane, Co. Kildare
Image Skillnet Member Price with basic kit : €1820
Full Price for non-Image Skillnet Members with basic kit: €2600
*If you are looking to purchase a machine you can purchase it directly with Hayley*
PowderBrows are achieved with a shading technique. We use a machine and gently disperse pigment onto the epidermis layer of the skin creating a super soft airbrushed affect. Unlike microblading there are no incisions made into the skin, therefore PowderBrows work great for clients with oily or mature skin. They can be tailored to each client depending on the desired depth.
Immediately after the treatment, ombré brows can appear more saturated and bold, however, brows will fade up to 30% leaving a soft polished finish. They can last anything from 1-3 years.
Who is this Training for?
Beginners or moderately advanced. Students with some experience in machine work may find the online option works great for them.
In this training course, students will learn how to create beautifully soft PowderBrows.
- 26 tutorials, 9 levels
- PowderBrows shading technique
- How to achieve the best healed results
- Best care
- Do’s and don’ts of the perfect action
- Everything you need to know about cover-up
- Practicing on latex
- Pre-drawing technique
- Stretching technique
- Special line drawing and shading techniques
- Fine-tuning and dotting technique
- Pre-drawing on a model
- PowderBrows technique on a model.
- You will gain insights into topics including: Hygiene, dermatology, contraindications, preparation and care, colours and their effects, how to choose the right pigment, use of needles and tools, preparing your workstation and the client, skin problems, measuring/golden ratio, and drawing the perfect shape.
On completion of this course you will become a PowderBrows artist of PhiAcademy. You will receive a personalised logo and listing on the Phi World Map. You will also have the opportunity to advance as a Royal Artist and one day even as a Master Trainer.
For more information about this training course,
or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438.
Venue: The Westgrove Hotel