- PhiBrows Microblading Online Training Course - April
April 1, 2021 - November 30, 2021
12:55 PM - 11:55 PM
By The Dublin Makeup Academy
Starting April 2021 – Date to be confirmed.
You have up to 6 months to complete the training.
Online via The Craftmaster App.
One training day at The Dublin Makeup Academy, Dublin 2.
Image Skillnet Member Price : €1540
Full Price for non-Image Skillnet Members : €2200
Price includes your full kit.
The PhiBrows Microblading Online Training Course gives you the opportunity to practice the art of microblading individually, following the instructions from online lectures and resources provided by the Academy, with 6 months of ongoing supervision and support. https://www.phi-academy.com/treatment/phibrows/
No matter if you are a beginner or already experienced in PMU, the course is recommended for everyone. An easy step-by-step process allows you to develop your skills from the comfort of your home. You will have up to six months to complete the course at your own pace. With the PhiBrows online course, you will also receive all the necessary tools to succeed in your training and master the art of microblading.
The course begins with a Zoom call with Kim, who will introduce you to the course and talk you through Levels 1-10 of the course. You will have another Zoom call with Kim when you reach the halfway point. After Levels 1-10 are completed, you will have your in-person training day (Level 11) in The Dublin Makeup Academy, subject the government restrictions.
The course includes:
- PhiBrows Premium Microblading Kit
- Access to the Craft Master App
- Access to all lectures
- Access to additional resources (photos, videos, guides)
- Six months ongoing support and supervision
- A day of in-person training at The Dublin Makeup Academy
- Free unlimited access to the PhiBrows Skin Expert Online Course
- Free access to the Phi Shading Lecture Course
- Free access to 5 star client service
It also includes a full professional starter kit with the new Phibrows tools. The starter kit provides enough contents for 80 treatments and includes:
- 10 PhiBrows disposable tools
- U blade eccentric
- 10 PhiBrows disposable tools
- 14# blade classic 10 PhiBrows disposable tools
- U blade classic1 classic tool with a part of eccentric tool
- 1 eccentric tool with a part of classic tool1 Phi tool
- 1 package of O-rings
- 3 latex Scissors
- Phibrows Tweezers
- 2 mineral sketch pencils
- 5 pigments 10ml
- 3 auxiliary pigments 10ml
- 1 Phibrows brow compass
Craftmaster Online Learning App
The Craft Master App is a unique tool developed by PhiBrows to support its students in every step of their PhiBrow journey. Videos, demonstrations and examples of strokes are all accessible in the app to help you continuously upskill. Work is submitted by students via the app, and is reviewed by your Master (Kim) to ensure you move through the levels of the course towards graduation. In total, the entire program consists of 11 levels of progress which end with your Phibrow Qualification. Your PhiBrow Artist Certificate will not be awarded until the full course is completed (all 11 levels via CraftMaster). In order to graduate, you must show that you have demonstrated satisfactory skills in:
1. drawing hair on a skin simulation
2. drawing symmetry on a live model
3. drawing hair on a live model.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be added to the Global PhiArtist Finder on www.phi-academy.com. An official PhiAcademy Certificate and a personalised accredited Artist Logo will also be issued to you.
For more information about this microblading training course, visit https://thedublinmakeupacademy.com/
or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438.