- Oncology Training for Hairdressers - July
July 5, 2020 - July 6, 2020
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
By Louise O’Loughlin – OTI Ireland
& Aileen Maher – Hair, Scalp and Wig Specialist
Provisional dates – to be confirmed.
April 26th & 27th 2020 or
July 5th & 6th 2020
2 days, 9am – 4pm.
Carnegie Court Hotel, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Image Skillnet member price: €971
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €1295
Day 1 with Louise
- Introduction to oncology, cancer and it’s therapies.
- Side effects of cancer treatments.
- Psychological effects of cancer on patients and their families.
- Salon management when providing services for cancer survivors.
Day 2 with Aileen
- Looking after all your client’s cancer needs.
- What products can be used during and after cancer.
- Purchasing, fitting, styling and pricing wigs.
- Custom made wigs – making moulds etc.
- Knowledge on all thickening products – toppers, tapes and t-partings.
- Having confidence in offering a bespoke wig service.
Upon completion you will receive a certificate and an OTI t-shirt.
If you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.
Venue: Carnegie Court Hotel