- Oncology Aesthetics Training for Hairdressers - Online
January 4, 2021 - September 6, 2021
12:00 AM - 1:55 AM
By Louise O’Loughlin – OTI Ireland
& Aileen Maher – Hair, Scalp and Wig Specialist
On-demand. These are pre-recorded tutorials.
Study at your own pace.
Online on teachable.com
Image Skillnet member price: €345
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €490
Option to buy each module separately for €115
This certified course from Oncology Training Ireland (OTI), will give you all the knowledge and expertise needed to treat clients who are cancer sufferers and survivors.
- Understanding cancer and it’s therapies.
- The cancer crisis in Ireland.
- Oncological surgery.
- Anti-cancer drug therapy.
- How cancer affects our clients.
- Looking after all your client’s cancer needs.
- What we can do.
- Consultation skills.
- Meet the survivors.
- Offering hair and scalp treatments.
Upon completion you will receive a certificate and an OTI t-shirt.
For full course details visit; https://hairscalpandwig.teachable.com/p/oncology-aesthitcs-step-1
If you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.