- Oncology Training for Beauticians - June
June 21, 2020 - June 23, 2020
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
By Louise O’Loughlin of OTI Ireland.
June 21st, 22nd & 23rd 2020.
3 days, 9am – 4pm.
March is in The Bronwyn Conroy School of Beauty, Blackrock, Co. Dublin.
June is in The Carnegie Court Hotel, Swords, Co. Dublin.
Image Skillnet member price: €755
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €980
All course attendees will be notified of any changes or postponements to Image Skillnet courses as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak.
Learn how to safely carry out beauty services on your client before, during and after cancer treatment on this 3 day beauty course.
- About OTI Ireland.
- The cancer crisis in Ireland.
- Various different cancers including skin cancer.
- Cancer treatment.
- Psychological aspect.
- Service approach.
- Practical workshops on real cancer patients and survivors.
- Preparing your treatment area.
- Spa services – how to amend them to suit your client.
Upon completion you will receive a certificate and an OTI t-shirt.
Contact Louise O’Loughlin at email@example.com for more information.
If you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.