- Oncology Aesthetics Training for Beauticians - Online
May 19, 2020 - December 31, 2020
6:10 PM - 11:55 PM
By Louise O’Loughlin – OTI Ireland
On-demand. These are pre-recorded tutorials.
Study at your own pace.
Online on teachable.com
Image Skillnet member price: €345
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €490
Option to buy each module separately for €115
This certified course from Oncology Training Ireland (OTI), will give you all the knowledge and expertise needed to treat clients who are cancer sufferers and survivors.
This is a 3 module course. To gain certification you must study Modules 1, 2 and 3 in that order. After you have completed one module you will be given access to the next. When all 3 modules are completed, you will be invited into a virtual session with the trainers.
- Understanding cancer and it’s therapies.
- The cancer crisis in Ireland.
- Oncological surgery.
- Anti-cancer drug therapy.
- How cancer affects our clients.
- Looking after all your client’s cancer needs.
- What we can do.
- Consultation skills.
- Meet the survivors.
- Offering beauty treatments.
Upon completion you will receive a certificate and an OTI t-shirt.
If you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 071-9640438