- Management Leadership Growth Program
April 28, 2021 - May 12, 2021
10:00 AM - 9:00 AM
By Simon Haigh and Jason Cooper.
April 28th (10am-12pm)
April 29th (2-4pm)
May 3rd (2-4pm)
May 6th (10am-12pm)
May 10th (2-4pm)
May 12th (2.30-4.30pm)
Six, 2-hour sessions over 3 weeks.
Online via Zoom.
Image Skillnet Member Price: €60
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €148
Back by popular demand, Jason Cooper and Simon Haigh are running their Management Leadership Growth course for a second time!
This practical, Management Leadership Growth Program is suitable for salon managers or senior staff looking to develop and have more confidence in their management and leadership skills.
The course is very interactive and includes questionnaires, polls, breakouts and some “homework” after each session.
Wednesday 28th April – Introduction & Personal Growth
- Getting to know you (Pre-coaching/course questionnaire pre-completed)
- Understanding and developing emotions and emotional intelligence
- The leadership mindset for growth
- Resilience types including assertiveness, dealing with ambiguity and awareness
- Building self & situational awareness
- Understanding your motivation type and maximizing it
- Leveraging your influence – the 7 types of influence
Thursday 29th April – Leadership Growth
- Leadership resilience
- Leadership growth mindset including clarity and single-minded determination
- Leadership in a crisis – being calm, courageous and compassionate
- Information and knowledge enhance your power
- Build the appearance and perception of power
- Key traits of effective leaders – leading through difficult times
Monday 3rd May – Business & Management Growth
- Ask the right questions for the right answers
- Listen deeply and use silence strategically
- Team dynamics & key HR issues
- Cultural issues
Thursday 6th May – Business & Management Growth cont’d
- Communication, avoiding conflict and enabling safe conversations
- Reading body language and facial expressions
- Building leadership grittiness
Monday 10th May – Personal Brand Growth
- PERSONAL BRAND
- Create impact and lead by example
- Take chances
- Leave a legacy
Wednesday 12th May – Conclusion & Continual Growth
- Manage conflict and do what you can to prevent it happening
- Maintaining positive leadership focus and consistent habit
- Overcoming limiting beliefs
- Building trust in your leadership style
- Commit to action
- Getting to know you recap and conclusion
About the Trainers
Simon Haigh is a 5-star author, successful entrepreneur, former corporate lawyer & multinational CEO. He is a recognized global expert on negotiation, deal making, business, leadership, mindset and brand growth. He works as a very in-demand business, leadership, brand and mindset growth strategist, consultant, trainer, lecturer, mentor, author, speaker and media host. For more information on Simon, go to http://www.simonhaigh.com
Jason Cooper is a Sales Relationship Coach and an international expert in soft skills. He knows the art of making negotiations a win-win outcome. He is a multi-faceted personality with interests in areas include deal making, confidence, strategy, cultures, collaboration, and innovation. For more information on Jason, go to http://www.jasoncooper.io
If you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.