- Level 4 VTCT Internal Quality Assurer (IQA)
September 1, 2019 - December 1, 2019
10:30 am - 3:00 pm
By Fifth Grade Training.
Starting September 2019. Dates to follow.
4 Sundays over 2 months. 10.30 – 4pm.
The Grafton Academy, 55 South King Street, Dublin 2.
Image Skillnet Member Price: €654.50
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €850
Candidates must already be experienced and qualified in the Level 4 VTCT in Teaching and Assessing to enrol in this course.
Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment.
- The context and principles of the internal quality assurance.
- Planning the internal quality assurance of assessment.
- Techniques and criteria for monitoring the quality of assessment internally.
- How to internally maintain, improve and evaluate the quality of assessment.
- How to manage information relevant to the internal quality assurance of assessment.
- The legal and good practice requirements for the internal quality assurance of assessment.
Internally assure the quality of assessment by being able to;
- Internally evaluate the quality of assessment.
- Internally maintain and improve the quality of assessment.
- Manage information relevant to internal quality assurance of assessment.
- Plan the internal quality assurance of assessment.
- Maintain legal and good practice requirements when internally monitoring and maintaining the quality of assessment.
On completion of the course, successful candidates will receive a VTCT Level 4 in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (QCF).
This maps to a Level 6 QQI on the National Framework.
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.
Venue: The Grafton Academy