- Level 1 Social Media Bootcamp with Sophia Hilton and Ben Lifton
November 25, 2020
1:00 PM - 6:00 PM
By Sophia Hilton and Ben Lifton of Not Another Social.
Wednesday, November 25th, 2020.
1pm – 6pm.
Online via Zoom.
Image Skillnet, and HABIC Ireland member price: €30
This course is only open to those who are members of both Image Skillnet and HABIC Ireland.
If you are not already a member of Image Skillnet or HABIC, you can;
Join Image Skillnet at; https://www.imageskillnet.ie/membership-of-image-skillnet/
Join HABIC at; https://habic.ie/register/?lid=7
It’s free to join both organisations.
This course is aimed at beginners to intermediate levels. So if you have no idea about social media and where to start, or have a good understanding and looking to polish up your skills, this is for you!
Intimidated by Instagram? Puzzled by picture taking? Wondering if any of it really makes a difference? It’s easy to feel overwhelmed when it comes to social media. What should I be posting? And when? Where to begin with the writing part? And what on earth is an algorithm?
We’ve all felt this way at some point and the fact is, if you don’t know it, it’s simply because you haven’t been taught it.
Led by Not Another Social Co-Founders Sophia Hilton and Ben Lifton, this one day bootcamp style, digital marketing course will get you right up to scratch with all the must have tips, tricks and know how to immediately pimp your profile. You’ll leave fully equipped with a solid understanding of all of the below and with a plan to successfully start growing your business right away.
PLEASE NOTE: You will receive an email on the evening of the 24th November with the weblink to join the bootcamp (via Zoom) on the 25th.
- How to take the perfect Instagram image.
- Understanding and developing your branding.
- What, when and how often to post.
- How to write the perfect caption and bio.
- What hashtags to use.
- How to create stories.
- How to lay out your Instagram grid.
- Time saving techniques to help you get the most out of social media, minus the meltdown.
- How to create engaging images, stories and videos – content!
- Using your social media profiles to attract the staff and clients you really want.
BONUS – ALSO INCLUDED!!!
As an added extra to this course, for all hairdressers who purchase a ticket through Image Skillnet, Sophia is including a recording of her ‘Post Corona Colour Course’. This course covers;
- Back to basics- Understanding the technical side of long regrowths
- Getting back up – how to safe guard our selves/our companies when dealing with colour corrections.
- Scalp bleaching – when to say yes and when to say no.
- How to create a culture of motivation and sharing with your team so you are strong enough for the challenges ahead.
- How to price and structure colour corrections.
- How to correctly communicate on social media.
- How to price correctly specifically at this time and make sure you are not loosing money.
- PPE, social distancing and salon procedures (a brief chat).
- Demonstration on how to convert a highlight or scalp bleach client in to a freehand balayage.
For more information on Not Another Academy go to; https://www.notanotheracademy.com/,
or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438.