- ITEC Level 2 & 3 Facial Skincare Specialist Course
August 24, 2019 - February 23, 2020
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
By Bronwyn Conroy.
Sunday September 22nd 2019, Dublin.
Sunday September 22nd 2019, Cork.
Sunday October 6th 2019, Dublin.
1 day per week over 22 weeks. 10am – 4pm.
Optional evening college salon on Wednesdays or Thursdays from 5.30pm – 9pm.
The Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty Schools in Dublin and Cork.
Image Skillnet member price: €2560.25
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €3325
This course is ideal for those who wish to gain a comprehensive qualification in skincare and ultimately pursue a career in the skincare or aesthetics industry.
1. Aesthetic Treatments.
• Skin analysis.
• Using the skin scanner.
• Facial treatments.
• Advanced facials.
• Make-up (including masterclass with top MUA).
• Cosmetic science.
• Product knowledge.
2. Anatomy & Physiology.
3. Professional Conduct & Business Awareness.
4. Brand Training.
• College based practical lessons.
• Theory lessons.
• Client salon sessions.
• Practical exams.
• Theory – MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
• Text book.
• Beauty kit.
• Online learning.
• Brand training.
• Exam fees.
• ABT insurance.
• Dermalogica training.
• Environ training.
• ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Facial Skincare.
• ITEC Level 3 Anatomy & Physiology Diploma.
• Bronwyn Conroy Certificate of Achievement.
• Dermalogica Certificate.
• Environ Certificate.
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.
***Payment plan available on this course. Contact us for more details.***