- ITEC Level 2 & 3 Aesthetic Skincare
June 1, 2020 - December 31, 2020
9:00 AM - 11:55 PM
By Bronwyn Conroy.
Start online at any time.
Virtual classes to begin in June, once every fortnight.
College days to begin in September (in line with COVID-19 guidelines).
5-8 hrs per week of online modules.
Along with 1 day per fortnight over 24 weeks in college, 9am – 5pm.
And 1 virtual class per fortinght 9am – 12pm.
The Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty Schools in Dublin and Cork.
Image Skillnet member price: €2945
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €3825
This course is ideal for those who wish to gain a comprehensive qualification in skincare or aesthetics and ultimately pursue a career in the skincare or aesthetics industry. It is a skincare course combined with 3 extra qualifications – Anatomy & Physiology, Facial Electrics and Microdermabrasion. It is a combination of blended learning – students will do their practical study in the college, along with online modules and home study.
Join this course at any time with the online Facial Skincare, and Anatomy & Physiology modules before college reopens.
1. Aesthetic Treatments.
• Skin analysis.
• Using the skin scanner.
• Facial treatments.
• Advanced facials.
• Make-up (including masterclass with top MUA).
• Cosmetic science.
• Product knowledge.
2. Anatomy & Physiology.
3. Facial Electrical Treatments.
4. Professional Conduct & Business Awareness.
5. Brand Training.
- College based practical lessons.
- Theory lessons.
- Online learning.
- Weekly tests.
- College notes.
- Case Studies.
- Client salon sessions.
- Case studies.
- Practical exams.
- Theory test – MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Text book.
- Beauty kit.
- Online learning.
- Brand training.
- Exam fees.
- ABT insurance.
- ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Facial Skincare.
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology.
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Facial Electrotherapy.
- ITEC Level 3 Certificate in Microdermabrasion.
- Bronwyn Conroy Certificate of Achievement.
For more details on the course visit; https://www.bronwynconroy.com/
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.
***Payment plan available on this course. Contact us for more details.***