- ITEC Level 2 & 3 Aesthetic Skincare - April Start
April 4, 2021 - September 30, 2021
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- ITEC Level 2 & 3 Aesthetic Skincare - May Start
May 1, 2021 - November 7, 2021
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
By Bronwyn Conroy.
Starts April/May 2021 with theory classes on Zoom.
College days will begin in line with COVID-19 guidelines.
24 – 26 weeks in total.
5-6 hrs of Zoom classes, home study and practice per week.
3 – 4 hours per week of practical modules in either Dublin or Cork schools, when schools reopen.
The Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty Schools in Dublin and Cork.
Image Skillnet member price: €2716
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €3825
This course is ideal for those who wish to gain a comprehensive qualification in skincare or aesthetics and ultimately pursue a career in the skincare or aesthetics industry. It is a skincare course combined with 3 extra qualifications – Anatomy & Physiology, Facial Electrics and Microdermabrasion. It is a combination of blended learning – students will do their practical study in the college, along with online modules and home study.
A Tilly Head (mannequin head) will be provided to every student for home practice, as well as being used for the in-school practicals for all of the initial learning. This ensures safe practice and also reduces any anxiety that new students may have when having to touch someone for the first time in a facial treatment. It also reduces the switchover time normally required in a school when students work on each other.
On the practical days in school, students will be working all the time. Students will only work on each other after 10 – 12 weeks when they are confident with the treatments, can manage their timing, and are comfortable working with a fellow student within the strict COVID-19 requirements.
• Skin analysis.
• Facial treatments.
• Advanced facials.
• Cosmetic science.
• Product knowledge.
2.Anatomy & Physiology.
3.Facial Electrical Treatments.
4.Professional Conduct & Business Awareness.
- College based practical lessons using Tilly Head Mannequins.
- Theory lessons though Zoom if in lockdown.
- Online learning through Bronwyn Conroy Moodle Learning Platform.
- Weekly tests.
- College notes and Course text books.
- Case Studies.
- Professional videos on all treatments available on Moodle.
- Case studies.
- Practical exams.
- Theory test – MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Uniform Tunic.
- Text Books.
- Beauty Kit and Bag.
- Online Learning.
- Tilly Head.
- Exam Fees.
- Online Resources.
- ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Facial Skincare.
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Anatomy & Physiology.
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Facial Electrotherapy.
- ITEC Level 3 Certificate in Microdermabrasion.
- Bronwyn Conroy Certificate of Achievement.
Contact Anna at The Bronwyn Conroy Beauty School for full syllabus information.
Tel; 01 2107848
For more details on the course visit; https://www.bronwynconroy.com/
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.
***Payment plan available on this course. Contact us for more details.***