- HR Polices Development & Considering Risk FREE Webinar
May 28, 2020
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
By Laura Reidy of The HR Suite.
Thursday, May 28th 2020 at 2pm.
2 hours approx.
FREE for all Image Skillnet and HABIC members – just register for your ticket to gain access.
Join Image Skillnet at; https://www.imageskillnet.ie/membership-of-image-skillnet/
Join HABIC at; https://habic.ie/register/?lid=7
***Update – May 27th. Unfortunately you will be unable to sign up for a ticket for this webinar as it has reached it’s attendee capacity.***
Image Skillnet in association with HABIC – The Hair and Beauty Industry Confederation of Ireland, have engaged with HR and Employment Law Company The HR Suite, to bring you this FREE webinar for anyone who is involved in the management of staff including salon owners, managers, supervisors and HR staff.
- Developing or updating contracts of employment in line with new Government guidelines.
- Developing or updating policies of procedures in line with new Government guidelines.
- Duty of care for employees under Health and Safety legislation.
- Risk assessment for returning employees.
- Training employees returning to work from lay off.
- Managing challenging employees during COVID-19.
- Managing employees who don’t want to attend work due to COVID-19 (non illness related).
Upon completion of the course, attendees will have gained;
- A greater understanding of the responsibilities of management under employment law legislation.
- Confidence to carry out internal procedures with confidence.
- An understanding of the importance of a paper trail.
In advance of the webinar, you can email any questions you may want addressed to; email@example.com
There will also be a chatbox on the webinar which will allow you to communicate.
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.