- Hotel and Event Online Flower Program (Module 4)
March 15, 2021 - April 11, 2021
10:00 AM - 11:55 PM
By Kay’s Flower School
Starts March 15th 2021
4 weeks online along with 11 months access to the pre-recorded online program.
Online in the Bloom Room virtual classroom.
Image Skillnet member price: €750
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €1000
This includes all the materials and flowers required for the program certificate.
This course is the Module 4 program of the Advanced Floristry Skills Online Certificate Program. It is a follow-on from the Module 1, Module 2 and Module 3 programs. This module is recommended for florists who have undertaken training. If you feel fully confident to proceed with Module 4 without previous training at Kay’s Flower School, we please ask for you to take a moment to read through the syllabus of Modules 1, 2 & 3 at https://flowerschoolireland.com/ as key areas covered within these programs will not be re-visited in the Module 4 division.
Throughout this extensive 4 week online training program, students will absorb and put into practice all the tips, tricks & techniques to transform spaces of all sizes into glorious floral bursting rooms guaranteed to wow. Students will focus on 15 large floral structures throughout as well as a variety of theoretical topics from costing and ordering to building relationships within the wedding & events industry and many more.
You will be provided with a full sundry kit with all your floral foam and dishes etc. You will also be provided with all your fresh flowers and fresh foliage to complete you designs.
- Large Tablescapes – Table Garlands, Suspended Garlands, Overflowing Table Arrangements
- Large Traditional Pedestal Arrangements
- Large Contemporary Pedestal Arrangements
- Standard Pedestal Arrangements
- Unity Candle Arrangements
- Topiary Trees Floral Arrangements
- Candelabras Raised Arrangements
- Candelabra Low Lying Arrangements
- Small Tablescapes Ideas
- Foam Free Floral Garlands
- Foam Free Floral Hoops
- Floral Arch – Mechanics and How to Make The Arch Structure
- Floral Moongate – Mechanics and How to Make The Arch Structure
- Floral Hoops & Chandeliers
- Pew End Floral Mock Hand Tied
- Costing and Formulating Industry Relative Pricing of all Arrangements
- Creating Recipes for Designs
- Building Relationships With The Wedding Industry
- Preparing for Photo Shoots
- Preparing for a Wedding Fair
- Marketing Yourself as a Floral Designer
- What to Purchase if Starting your own Business
- Costs to be Aware of When Starting your own Business
For more information on this course contact Kay’s Flower School at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.