- Hair, Scalp & Wig Therapy Online Training
January 4, 2021 - December 15, 2021
11:25 AM - 12:55 AM
By Aileen Maher.
Online – access available at all times.
Image Skillnet Member Price: €62.50
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €89
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional staff memebrs you would like to access the training.
This is the online part of Step 1 in Hair, Scalp & Wig training – Hair Thinning – the foundation course in how to open and run a scalp clinic in your salon. Included are lots of practical videos, PDF booklets, and consultation forms to download.
In this course, you will learn;
- An introduction to hair, scalp and wig therapy.
- All the theory behind hair loss/bald spots.
- All the scalp knowledge you need to run a scalp clinic.
- From live videos of fitting different pieces including T-partings, tape extensions, secret spots and gent’s pieces.
- All the HSE funding information.
- Where to source and purchase your pieces.
- How to style and fit pieces.
Following on from this at a future date, Aileen will offer one-to-one salon training in the fitting of all pieces, to support this online program.
Contact us for more information about these days.About the Trainer
Aileen Maher is a professional hairdresser who ran her own salon for 25 years. Having completed her Teacher/Assessor & IQA Award, she is now a Teacher/Educator for Xpert Professional IRE. Aileen designed this course in order to teach other hairdressers and barbers everything there is to know about hair, scalp and wig therapy. Her aim is for all her trainees to be able to run successful scalp clinics, in which they will look after all types of hair loss and scalp issues in both men and woman. She is an expert in fitting wigs and hair pieces, and she teaches a gentle approach in caring for your clients, easing them through this tough experience.
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.