Fusion Brow Sculpt - Beginners Brows
March 12, 2023
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
with Suzanne Egan
Sunday, March 12th 2023
10am – 4pm
Plus 3 hours online theory to be completed before the practical day
Colette Lacey’s Lash & Brow Studio, Athlone, Co.Westmeath
Image Skillnet member price: €385*
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €550
*Price includes full professional kit.*
Whether you’re upskilling in the beauty business or fancy a new career, this Fusion Brow Sculpt Course will teach you everything you need to know about measuring, tweezing, waxing, cutting and tinting your clients’ brows, making sure they are looking and feeling fabulous and most importantly telling everyone about you and coming back for more!
*You will need to bring 3 models with you on the day.*
This updated Beginners Brow course is the first course to offer and teach with Ciaobrow Henna Fusion Tint.
“WHERE TWO WORLDS COLLIDE” The benefits of henna with the ease of tint.
Using a Ciaobrow FUSION tint incorporated with brow sculpt will give your client a fuller eyebrow with a rich and brighter effect than any standard tint. FUSION tint will give any eyebrow & eyelash a more dramatic look than a regular tint. Fusion tint is designed to stain the skin under the hair.
Course combines 3-hours online theory in advance of the 6-hour practical training day.
You will be trained in sculpting the brow, which involves measuring each brow to ensure each brow is symmetrical with one another. Sculpting can be done by waxing, tweezing and trimming the brow to give the perfect shape and definition to suit anyone’s face. You will also be shown how to tint your client’s lashes and perform a lip and chin wax, so that you can add this service to your menu.
This is NOT your average eyebrow waxing course.
Learn from the best and become a fully accredited Brow & Lash Technician upon completion.
- Health, safety and hygiene for the beauty sector
- Anatomy and physiology
- Client consultation & patch testing
- Brow mapping and design
- Colour match & bespoke tinting using Ciaobrow Fusion Tints
- Hair removal techniques (waxing, threading, tweezing to help define your client’s new brows)
- Correct use of wax & precision waxing
- The finishing touches on how to use mineral make-up to enhance your brow sculpt
- Client aftercare instructions
- Recommended treatment add-ons and retailing suggestions
- Student assessment (3 models required)
- CPD Accredited Certificate / ABT Accredited upon completion of the course.
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.