By Creative HEAD Magazine in partnership with L’Oréal Professionnel Paris
Monday, November 7th 2022
The Radisson Blu Royal Hotel, Golden Lane, Dublin D08 VRR7.
Image Skillnet member price: €56
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €80
Ticket price includes:
- Access to the full business agenda
- Light breakfast on arrival
- Refreshment breaks
- Goody bag from L’Oréal Professionnel Paris
Salon Smart returns to Dublin live, and in real life, for a motivational day designed to re-energise business body and mind, delivering an agenda that will tackle key issues, share real experiences, and answer your big questions.
Look forward to an inspiring mix of solo sessions, panel discussions and live Q&A –all providing practical advice and fresh ideas you can implement in your business for tangible results.
Get stuck into subjects like recruitment, management and control, collaborative learning, team spirit, salon culture – and so much more!
And with plenty of opportunities to network with your peers and event partner, L’Oréal Professionnel Paris, you can make lasting and valuable new connections, too.
If you want to stay positive, be proactive and make progress – get to Salon Smart!
Included in the speaker line-up set to deliver bucket loads of advice, inspiration, and fresh thinking, at Salon Smart 2022 in Dublin are:
- Conor James Doyle – Founder of Conor James Education
- Lisa Eccles – Owner of Zinc Hair & Beauty
- Danielle Garner – Owner of Wildflower Studio
- Patrick Gildea – Owner of Patrick Gildea Hairdressing
- Michelle Grimes – Founder of Maven Hair
- Paul Hession – Owner of Hession Hairdressing
- Hellen Ward – Director and co-founder of Richard Ward Hair & Metrospa
with more names to be announced…
For full details on the event go to: Salon Smart Dublin 2022
If you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438.