- Creating & Maintaining an E-Commerce Website (Third Course)
June 3, 2020 - June 8, 2020
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
By SureSkills Executive & Management Training.
June 3rd, 5th & 8th.
3 x 3hr sessions. 2pm – 5pm.
Includes a Facebook support group.
Image Skillnet member price: €60
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €87
All course attendees will be notified of any changes or postponements to Image Skillnet courses as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak.
It’s become almost impossible to run a Salon or Barber business without an effective online presence. Customers or potential customers will expect to be able to visit your website to easily get information about the business and its people. Research indicates that up to half of all bookings now happen online when the business is closed. Customers will look for reviews and testimonials, staff bios, pictures and imagery, descriptions of treatments and service, deals and promotions, and products for sale.
In this course you will learn;
- How search engines and SEO works and how this impacts upon your website.
- How to audit your existing website.
- How to use WordPress to create and maintain a website for your business.
- How to use WooCommerce and WordPress to create an e-commerce website.
- How to grow your online sales.
Session 1: Creating a WordPress Website and Blog for your Salon or Barbers.
- How search engines such as Google work?
- What is WordPress?
- What is SEO and how does it impact your business?
- How to conduct an audit/review of your existing website?
- DIY websites vs hiring a web designer.
Session 2: Maintaining a WordPress Website for your Salon or Barbers.
- What information, pages and functionality should you include on your website?
- What information needs to be regularly updated?
- How to write website copy?
- How to use Video and Imagery?
- What is a blog and should you use one?
Session 3: Selling Online using WordPress and WooCommerce.
- What is WooCommerce?
- How can you use WooCommerce with WordPress to create an e-commerce website?
- WooCommerce features and functionally.
- How to grow your online sales?
- How to do digital and content marketing for your Salon or Barbers?
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.