Clean & Safe Practice Salon Award 2021
May 4, 2021 - November 30, 2021
11:50 AM - 11:55 PM
Have your salon’s high hygiene standard recognised with the HABIC Clean & Safe Salon Award!
Who Is This For?
- This award is relevant to all mobile or fixed salon premises, sole traders or companies.
- Salons who are interested in continuous improvement and acknowledging that they are operating to the highest hygiene standards.
- Previous ReBound Programme participants get access to this award for FREE.
How Do I Apply For The Award?
Book online with Carmel Connaire of Glantar.
Choose a time and date that suits you through Glantar’s online calendar which will be sent to you when you book in.
Online through video call or Zoom, preferably when you are present in your salon.
Image Skillnet and HABIC member price: €67
FREE for previous ReBound Programme participants
**Please ring the office at 071-9640438 to book your ticket if you are a previous ReBound Programme participant**
The Clean and Safe Practice Salon Award is a business excellence standard given to hair and beauty salons in Ireland, when a salon has participated in a review of hygiene and safe practices with Glantar Partners and Standards. This award has been developed in line with current government protocols and best international practice guidelines.
The benefits of this award are that you get;
- An independent third party endorsement which recognises your excellent protocols and hard work.
- A competitive advantage by demonstrating to your clients you are operating to highest standards.
- Acknowledgement of your team’s efforts and commitment to maintaining excellent practices.
- The opportunity to discuss your salon’s specific questions.
This award is FREE to ReBound participants. If you were a ReBound participant, PLEASE contact the office at 071-9640438 to book your ticket.
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 071-9640438.