CIDESCO Post Grad Diploma
September 1, 2022 - September 30, 2022
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
By Bronwyn Conroy
Starts with groups of 4 on an agreed date.
60 hours refresher course in a CIDESCO school.
4 days of blended learning.
Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty Schools Dublin or Cork.
Image Skillnet member price: €1400
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €1995
This course is designed for fully qualified therapists with a minimum of 3 years practical experience in a salon/spa or in combination with teaching. It is generally completed by working teachers who require this qualification to apply for a teaching council number. A minimum of 4 students are required to run the course.
In-class tuition, with some home study, and practice in your own school or another school by arrangement is required.
Observations can be conducted through Zoom.
Day 1 – Morning
- Introduction to CIDESCO International
- Post Graduate Beauty Therapy Diploma timetable
- Discussing the examination flow
- RPL assessment
- RPL theory – MCQ from CIDESCO syllabus
- RPL practical – knowledge of electrical equipment
Day 1 – Afternoon
- Results of RPL assessments
- Identifying candidates’ weak areas
- Discussing project with case histories guidelines
- Discussing the case history booklet and examples of case history subjects
- Theory – tinting & shaping
Day 2 – Morning
- Theory – hygiene protocol; candidates hygiene, care, and presentation
- Theory – facial analysis sheet
- Practical – facial skin analysis
- Confirming understanding of case histories
Day 2 – Afternoon
- Theory – facial muscles and lymph nodes functions
- Theory – facial massage with 5 classical movements
- Practical – facial massage with 5 classical movements
Day 3 – Suggested home study
- Theory – facial electrical equipment
- Practical – facial electric equipment:
- High frequency
- Vacuum suction
- Galvanic (Desincrustation and iontophoresis)
- Electrical muscle stimulation – faradic
Practical facial treatment including:
- Skin analysis
- Tinting & shaping
- Deep cleansing
- Electrical equipment
- Swedish facial massage with 5 classical movements
- Mask application
- Toning and moisturising
Day 4 – Suggested home study
- Practical – make-up application
- Theory – waxing (hot and strip)
- Practical – waxing (hot and strip)
- Practical Mani/Pedi
- Skin analysis repetition
- Emphasise treatment objective plan according to skin analysis sheet
- Body electrical therapy treatment
The examination for the Post Graduate Beauty Therapy Diploma consists of a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) paper, a practical exam and an assessment of the project with case histories.
The practical exam takes place in The Bronwyn Conroy Beauty School, Blackrock, Co. Dublin.
- CIDESCO Post Graduate Beauty Therapy Diploma
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.