- Brow Lamination
February 24, 2020 - December 20, 2020
9:00 AM - 11:55 PM
By Bronwyn Conroy
2020 dates to be confirmed.
9am – 1pm, or 2pm – 6pm
The Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty School, Dublin.
Image Skillnet member price: €292
*This price includes your Brow Lamination kit, which will provide up to 15 treatments.*
Additional staff from a salon: €236 per person as they will be able to share a kit.
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €365 or €295 for additional staff.
All course attendees will be notified of any changes or postponements to Image Skillnet courses as a result of the Coronavirus outbreak.
Therapists wishing to attend this half day course must already be qualified in tinting and waxing.
*You will need to perform the treatment twice on the day of training. So you will need to either bring 2 models, or have the treatment performed on yourself and bring 1 model.*
Eyebrow Lamination is the new treatment which will help give clients a uniform eyebrow shape. This is the ultimate solution for eyebrows that do not have symmetry, and where the hairs follow a different pattern. With lamination you can realign the brows in such a way to give them the desired shape you want with a fuller look.
This treatment solves the messy brow issue, creates volume and fullness, while giving you a sleek well kept brow shape for up to 8 weeks. With a new protein composition based on liquid keratin and silicone, you can also encourage brow growth by creating a protective film around the hair.
Will the result be natural?
Absolutely! Brows will be fluffy, fuller and natural, in a beautiful shape your clients can wake up with daily for up
to 8 weeks.
Who can have this treatment?
- Anyone wanting to grow out areas of sparse eyebrows.
- Anyone wanting to improve the shape of their eyebrows.
- Anyone wanting natural fluffy eyebrows.
Brow Lamination Explained
- Treatment takes 45mins – 1 hour.
- It begins with shaping the eyebrows.
- Then a unique solution is applied to make the hair straight and flexible.
- Next a different solution is applied to hydrate the hair.
- Now you can tint the brows (please wait 48 hours to do Henna).
- Final step is to apply botox to the brows.
- Bronwyn Conroy Certificate Of Achievement
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.