April 25, 2022 - November 30, 2022
2:15 PM - 4:00 PM
By Bronwyn Conroy
Multiple dates available to suit student and tutor.
Contact us or The Bronwyn Conroy School for available dates.
2 hrs theory on Zoom first.
1 x practical day in the college from 10am-3pm
The Bronwyn Conroy International Beauty Schools in Dublin and Cork.
Image Skillnet member price: €345
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €495
A model is required on Day 2 for the practical training.
This course is one-to-one training between the student and the tutor. It is designed for complete beginners and is suitable for anyone with a keen interest in waxing, tinting, and shaping. Also, this course could be completed as a starting point for more advanced treatments like Brow Lamination or Lash Lift.
Day 1 – Theory Online via Zoom
- Welcome to BC brows
- Introduction to brow design
- Contraindications and eye conditions
- Preparation for treatment
- Brow anatomy
- Eyebrow shapes
- Determining best brows for face shapes
- Creating BC brows in 3 steps
Day 2 – Practical Day in College
- Colour blending
- Technique for brow waxing
- Working hygienically
- Products needed for the treatments
- Preparation of lashes for eyelash tint
- Practice on models
- After care advice
- Combination of virtual learning with face-to-face instruction
- All practical elements are taught and practised in the Bronwyn Conroy College
- ABT Certification in Brow & Lash Tinting, Shaping & Waxing.
For more information on this course go to: https://bronwynconroy.com/beginners-brows/ If you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.