- Beauty Specialist Course July 2019
July 1, 2019 - September 23, 2019
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Beauty Specialist Course October 2019
October 7, 2019 - December 16, 2019
9:30 PM - 5:00 PM
By Sharon Leavy.
Monday October 7th 2019 in Portlaoise.
Monday October 14th 2019 in Athlone.
1 day per week for 10/12 weeks.
Portlaoise Mondays 9.30am – 5pm.
Athlone Mondays 9.30am – 4pm.
The Sharon Leavy Colleges of Hair and Beauty, Portlaoise and Athlone.
Image Skillnet member price: €2196
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €2745
Additionally, students must purchase their own insurance, towels, and sundries i.e cotton wool, client robe, tinting wax, waxing kit etc.
This course is suitable for those who wish to gain a comprehensive qualification as a Beauty Specialist and ultimately wish to pursue a career in the beauty industry or aesthetics.
- Skin Analysis
- Skin Reading
- Eye Lash & Eye Brow Tint
- Eyebrow Shaping
- Advanced Facials
- Waxing – Cool Wax, Hot Wax: Legs, Bikini and Underarms
- 2 Week Polish
- Cosmetic Science
- Professional Conduct & Business Awareness
Method of Assessment:
- Practical Assessments
- Theory MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
- ITEC Beauty Specialist Certificate
- ITEC Waxing Certificate
- Sharon Leavy Certificate of Achievement
- 2 Week Polish Certificate
Potential to Progress on to:
- Facial Electrotherapy – Level 3
- Advanced Skincare – Level 4
- Beauty Therapy – CIDESCO
- Body Therapy
- Post-Graduate Brand Training in Environ Headquarters
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.
***Payment plan available on this course. Contact us for more details.***