- Risk Assessment & Risk Management for Barbers
June 22, 2020 - June 28, 2020
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
By Susan Farrell of Fifth Grade Training Ireland.
Choice of 3 sessions on one of the following dates;
Monday, June 22nd
Tuesday, June 23rd
Wednesday, June 24th
Thursday, June 25th
Friday, June 26th
Saturday, June 27th
Date and time will be allocated by Susan after booking.
These dates are now fully sold out! Contact us with your enquiries.
2 hours approx.
Along with private one-to-one training for all participants.
Online group Zoom. Maximum 10 participants per session.
(You will receive a seperate email from Fifth Grade Ireland with the Zoom link. Please keep an eye on your spam/junk folder. The email will be sent within office hours of 9am-5pm.)
FREE for all Image Skillnet and HABIC members.
This course is only open to those who are members of both Image Skillnet and HABIC Ireland.
You must sign up for your free ticket at the bottom of this page.
If you are not already a member of Image Skillnet or HABIC, you can;
Join Image Skillnet at; https://www.imageskillnet.ie/membership-of-image-skillnet/
Join HABIC at; https://habic.ie/register/?lid=7
It’s free to join both organisations.
Image Skillnet in association with HABIC – The Hair and Beauty Industry Confederation of Ireland, have engaged with Susan Farrell of Fifth Grade Training Ireland to bring you this Free Risk Assessment and Risk Management Training for all Barber Shop owners and managers.
This course teaches each candidate to cover their barber shop/salon.
1. Full risk assessment and safety statement – generic.
2. Risk management – updating COVID-19 risks and policies.
3. Occupational asthma/dermatitis.
4. Chemicals fact sheet, guidelines & SDS log.
5. PPE – staff & owners. Training logs.
1. Understanding roles, responsibilities, and relationships to risk assessment.
2. Facilitating staff and Responsible Person task and logs.
3. Understanding the audit trail and training logs.
On completion of the course, successful candidates will receive a Fifth Grade Certificate of Attendance.
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at email@example.com or 071-9640438.