- Advanced Upstyling with Gemma Crossan
January 27, 2020
10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
By Gemma Crossan
Irish Hairdresser of the Year 2017.
Monday January 27th
1 day, 10am – 4pm.
Hot Head Hair Salon, Main Street, Cuiltylough, Riverstown, Co.Sligo.
Image Skillnet Member Price: €112.50
Full price for non-Image Skillnet members: €150
This is Part 1 of a 2 part course suitable for advanced stylists looking to learn the latest technique in upstyling – ‘texturising’. This is an introduction course to learn the skills of texturising.
Part 2 will run later in the year. On Part 2 you will learn new texturising techniques.
All attendees will need to bring the following in their kit bag:
- Pin tail comb
- Backcombing brush
- Grips, pins and rubber bands
- Theory and practical work of bridal hair.
- Time schedules.
- Complementing make-up looks, face shapes and dress shapes.
- Various different techniques from classic bridal to a modern soft twist.
For more information, or if you need help in booking on to this course, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 071-9640438. Course must be fully paid for in advance of the start date.
Venue: Hot Head Hair Salon